Accountability, Policy and Administration
The Accountability, Policy and Administration Team:
- Determines the accountability status of schools and districts, including implementation of the self-assessment process for schools with special circumstances.
- Identifies Reward Schools, Schools in Good Standing, Local Assistance Plan Schools (LAP), Focus Districts, Focus Schools, and Priority Schools. Click here to access information about: Accountability Designations.
- Registers new public schools and modify the school registration of existing public schools.
- Assists in the development of growth, value-added, and teacher and principal evaluation systems.
- Assists in the development of Regents items, regulations, and legislation pertaining to the responsibilities of the Office of Accountability.
- Administers Graduate, Undergraduate, Legal & High School Internship Programs (SUNY and Volunteer) and provides other administrative support to the Office of Accountability.