The Metrics Team:
- Identifies reward schools.
- Calculates and oversees calculation of growth-to-proficiency and Title III Annual Measurable Achievement Objectives.
- Calculates and oversees calculation of growth and value-added data for use in educator evaluation.
- Communicates accountability metrics for schools, principals, and teachers via reports and guidance materials.
- Supports educators in understanding accountability metrics.
- Manages accountability databases and develops business rules for data collection.
- Collaborates with Information Reporting Services (IRS) in operationalizing new accountability metrics for public reporting.
- Facilitates the use of data throughout NYSED, in conjunction with IRS.