Differentiated Accountability School Curriculum Readiness Audit
2011-12 School Curriculum Readiness Audit
For the 2011-12 school year, in lieu of an External School Curriculum Audit (ESCA), schools that are newly identified as Corrective Action (year-1) will be required to conduct a School Curriculum Readiness Audit using the newly developed Tri-State Quality Review Rubric to self-assess their readiness to implement the New York State (NYS) P-12 Common Core Learning Standards (CCLS). The Tri-State Quality Review Rubric is a criterion-based evaluation tool designed to evaluate the quality of lessons and units intended to address the CCLS for mathematics and English language arts/literacy.
The goal of the School Curriculum Readiness Audit is to provide schools and districts with useful data for prioritizing curriculum needs; assess the school’s readiness toward the implementation of the NYS P-12 CCLS; and identify strengths and weaknesses. For additional information regarding the Tri-State Quality Review Rubric Process go to, http://engageny.org/common-core/ or for assistance in completing the Audit and/or the Audit Plan, please contact, Mary Cahill, Director of Curriculum and Instructions at (518) 474-5915, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org .
School Curriculum Readiness Audit Document List 2011-12
- Field Memo to Selected Superintendents of Public Schools
- 2011-12 List of Newly Identified Corrective Action (year-1) Schools
- 2011-12 Tri-State Quality Review Rubric Self-Assessment
- 2011-12 School Curriculum Readiness Audit Plan
- 2011-12 Timeline and Submission Procedures – School Curriculum Readiness Audit
- School Curriculum Readiness Audit Webinar