American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) funds Under Title I, Parts A & D - Improving Academic Achievement for the Disadvantaged
Status of Title I ARRA Allocations The following status files (as of 3/4/11) are available to assist LEAs in maximizing the use of their Title I allocations under the ARRA. These funds expire in a few months; all LEAs are being asked to finish their ARRA projects by 8/31 /11.
- All LEAs, sorted by BEDS Code (371KB) - revised as of 7/8/11
- All LEAs, sorted alphabetically (371KB) - revised as of 7/8/11
Title I ARRA - Year 2 (2010-11) Budget
Submission Instructions: HTML | PDF (23
Please do not include Title I ARRA - Year 2 (2010-11) budgets when submitting the Consolidated Application Update. ARRA budgets should be submitted separately and marked ATTN: 2010-11 Title I ARRA.
- Title I ARRA Allocations from Title I State Director
- Additional Guidance Regarding the 2009-10 Waiver Approval Letter From USDOE
- American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) and Title I, Part A Waivers
- Guidance for 2009-10 Title I, Parts A and D, and School Improvement Grants (1003(a)) and Allocations under the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA) - Field Guidance Memorandum (September 2009)
- Guidance on School Level Expenditure Reporting and List of Districts Required to Report
- Guidance Title I Application Under the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA)(General Questions and Answers)
Links to Related Websites American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) - link to NYS Education Department ARRA website
Title I, Part A - link to NYS Education Department Title I, Part A website