- SES Webinars:
- Supplemental Education Services (SES) and Public School Choice Webinar. Iinformation about the impact that the approved ESEA Flexibility Request has on Supplemental Education Services (SES) and Public School Choice. Pre-Recorded Webinar | Powerpoint (80KB) - 6/29/12
- SES Q & A Webinar for Districts with Schools in Improvement - Year 1, who are required to offer SES for the very first time - Recorded Webinar - 9/22/11.
- Informational Webinar on Implementing Supplemental Educational Services (SES) for Local Educational Agencies (LEAs) Required to Offer SES for the First Time - Recorded Webinar | Powerpoint Presentation (116 KB)- 9/9/11
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Required Components of an LEA/SES Provider Contract (37 KB)
- If you are an approved provider
and wish to be removed from the NYS Approved Supplemental Educational
Providers Catalog please send a letter to:
State Title I Director
Title I School and Community Services
NYS Education Department
Room 365 EBA
Albany, NY 12234
- If you are an approved provider listed in the Approved Providers Catalog posted on this website please be sure that the contact information (as well as the other information) posted is current so that parents/school districts are able to contact you for your services.