2011-12 (Cohort II)
School Improvement Grants (SIG) under section 1003(g) of the ESEA are used to improve student achievement in Title I schools identified for improvement, corrective action, or restructuring so as to enable those schools to make adequate yearly progress (AYP) and exit improvement status. These grants are targeted to support implementation of the fundamental changes needed to turn around some of New York's lowest-achieving schools.
- SIG Application PDF(411KB) | WORD (492KB)
- Appendix A: Baseline Data Form Template (12KB)
- Rubric for Model Implementation Plans (25KB)
- Overall LEA SIG Application Rubric (43KB)
- SIG Application Addendum: Educational Partner Organizations/Charter Management Organizations for Implementation of the Restart Model PDF(153KB) | WORD (210KB)