Allocations for Federal (NCLB) Programs
School Districts and Charter Schools
- Title I, Parts A & D - Preliminary (6/9/14)
- Title II, Part A (6/19/14)
- Nonpublic Schools - Title II, Part A (6/25/14)
- Title III, Part A - LEP (8/6/14)
- Title III, Part A - Immigrant Education (8/6/14)
- Title VI, Part B - Note: The fiscal year 2014-15 REAP RLIS , Title VI, Part B allocations will be posted, after notification from USDE late August and/or September. Therefore, submit the REAP components of the consolidated application and fiscal forms, after the allocations have been posted (within) five-ten business days.
- Title I, Parts A & D - Final (3/21/14)
- Title II, Part A (7/17/13)
- Title III, Part A - LEP (8/15/13)
- Title III, Part A - Immigrant Education (8/15/13)
- Title VI, Part B (9/12/13)
- Title I, Parts A & D - (Final) 12/20/12
- Title II, Part A - Non-Public Schools:
- Questions and Answers regarding use of the Template for Title IIA Recalculation for Non-Public/Private Schools
Memo - ESEA Title II, Part A - Adjustments to Equitable Services
provided for Non-Public/Private Schools 6/21/12 (64KB)
Guidance for LEAs that must recalculate the allocation for the provision of equitable services to non-public/private schools under Title II, Part A, for fiscal years 2007-08 through FY 2011-12 also for each LEA that must provide additional services to Non-Public/Private Schools as a result of these five years of recalculation.
- Title II, Part A - Preliminary
Note: These allocations are preliminary, pending final Congressional authorization. A notice will be posted here when these allocations are final.
- Title III, Part A - Immigrant Education 8/6/12
- Title III, Part A - LEP 8/13/12
- Title VI, Part B - 8/28/12