Archived 2011-12 Funding Opportunities
- 2011-12 Consolidated Application Update - due 8/31/11
- School Improvement Grants:
- 2011-12 Title I School Improvement Section 1003(a) Grant Application - due 11/28/11
- 2011-12 SIG 1003(g) Grant Application (Cohort II) - due 4/30/11
- 2011-12 Title I School Improvement 1003 (a) Enrichment Programs (STEM, ELA & PD) (due 2/4/11) This grant is for Title I Districts in Need of Improvement – Years 3 through 9 (DINI 3-9) Corrective Action and Title I Districts that made Adequate Yearly Progress and were removed from identification as DINI 3-9 Corrective Action.
- 2011 Title I LEP/ELL Supplemental Grants: School Improvement Section 1003(a) (due 1/21/11) Title I districts that did not meet the NCLB Title III Annual Measurable Assessment Objectives (AMAOs) as of 2009-2010 for 2, 3, 4 or 5 years, and Title I districts serving 500 or more LEP/ELLs.
- 2011 Title I Audit of Curriculum (AOC) Grant Application for Districts in Need of Improvement (DINIs) – Corrective Action Year 1 (due 1/21/11) This grant is for Title I DINIs newly identified for Corrective Action in November 2010 to undertake and implement an AOC.
RFP #10-014: New York State Technical and Education Assistance Center for Homeless Students -(due January 7, 2011 by 3:00 PM) The New York State Education Department (NYSED) is seeking proposals to carry out the responsibilities of the New York State Technical and Education Assistance Center for Homeless Students (NYS-TEACHS) and to address issues involving homeless children and unaccompanied youth. NYS-TEACHS will work with NYSED, the Local Education Agencies (LEAs) Homeless Liaisons, as well as agencies providing services to homeless children and youth.