Consolidated Application Update2015-16 Consolidated Application Now Posted - Go to Application and Required Forms
The Consolidated Application Update process is designed to reflect requirements identified in the Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA) and the ESEA Flexibility waiver that was approved in May 2012. These requirements will assist Local Educational Agencies (LEAs) and Charter School LEAs to implement programs to meet the instructional needs of all students. All LEAs/Charter School LEAs are required to submit a 2015-16 Consolidated Application Update along with an FS-10 for each program for which funds are requested. The 2015-16 Consolidated Application Update includes the following funded programs:
- Title I, Part A – Basic Program and Title I, Part D – Neglected, Delinquent or At-Risk
- Title II, Part A – Teacher and Principal Training and Recruiting
- Title III, Part A – Language Instruction for Limited English Proficient and Immigrant Students
- Title VI, Part B, Subpart 2 – Rural Education Initiative, Rural and Low Income School Program (REAP)
NEW FOR THE 2015-16 CONSOLIDATED APPLICATION UPDATE:
- The application has been divided into nine modules. Each module addresses a unique requirement or program area.
- A new submission worksheet provides LEAs with a customized work plan that identifies which modules and required forms must be submitted.
- Short technical assistance webinars will be made available for each module.
For more information, please contact the Office of Title I School & Community Services at CONAPPTA@NYSED.GOV or (518) 473-0295.