Note: If you are using an older version of Microsoft Office (earlier than Office 2007) and are having trouble opening the files below, you will need to install the Microsoft Office Compatibility Pack.
Consolidated Application due 8/31/14 (693KB)
All LEAs applying for Title I, Title II, Title III and/or Title
VI funds must complete the base application. New Charter
School LEAs applying for the first time must complete all sections
of the base Consolidated Application Update. New Charter School
LEAs do not need to complete the Accountability Addendum.
- Accountability Addendum: - Consolidated Application (52-63 pages ) LEAs that were identified as Focus Districts and Focus or Priority Charter Schools (July 2013) are also required to complete the Accountability Addendum which includes many of the LEA and school improvement requirements from the ESEA Flexibility waiver. LEAs should include the Accountability Addendum documents, due August 31, 2014, with their 2014-15 Consolidated Application Update submission. Documents mailed separately will delay the review and approval of an LEA’s grants.
Set Aside Rates - (32KB)
- LEAs that are identified as Focus Districts are required to complete the District Comprehensive Improvement Plan (DCIP) (1.28MB) |DCIP Tenet Table Directions (208KB)and schools identified as Priority or Focus Schools are required to complete the School Comprehensive Education Plan (SCEP) (828KB|SCEP Tenet Table Directions (172KB). The SCEPs must be submitted with the DCIP and are due no later than July 31, 2014.
- Summary of Key Changes (23KB)|Prioritized Funding Matrix (120KB)
I Application Supplement - is
required to be submitted on-line and is due August 31, 2014,
only by LEAs who expect to receive Title I, Part A funds. Please
also submit a hard copy of the Supplement Form with your application. Note:
be sure to click on the General Information link and the Section
links within the form to view the instructions for completing
- Title I Comparability Report Form - is
required to be submitted
on-line and is due November 30, 2014. Actual student and staff numbers
in fall 2014 must be used in the calculations. LEAs with 2014-15
enrollments greater than 1,000 students and that have any single
grade level in more than one building must be sure to complete the
- Consultation/Collaboration Form (included
in the 2014-15 Consolidated Application - page 20) is
show evidence of mandatory consultation/collaboration in the
development of the Consolidated Application Update and Title
I Application Supplement. Guidance for this requirement is found
- Private School Participation Form (included
in the 2014-15 Consolidated Application - pages 34-38) is
required for each private school within the
geographic boundaries of the LEA. Only Charter School LEAs are
exempt from the requirement to consult with private school officials.
As in the past, LEAs must engage private school administrators
in all private schools within the geographic boundaries of the
LEAs in timely and meaningful consultation regarding the provision
of educational services and other benefits that address the needs
of eligible children.
Position Description Form(s) - (if applicable) due August 31, 2014 must be submitted on-line. A hard copy of the form should also
be attached to the FS-10 of the program Title from which the
funds will be taken.
Form - is no longer required. LEAs only
need to check the Transferability box on the Consolidated Application
Checklist and indicate on the Budget Narrative and FS-10 the amount
of funds to be included under transferability in the budget codes
where the funds will be used.
Note: The ESEA Flexibility waiver allows all LEAs, including Focus LEAs, to transfer the use of up to 100% of the funds they receive under Title II, Part A into Title I, Part A. The use of funds may not be transferred out of Title I, Part A. The Budget Narrative for Title II, Part A should be noted so the amounts can be easily found in the FS-10. However, certain restrictions and additional requirements relating to Equitable Participation under Title II, Part A may apply to LEAs with Private Schools. (See: http://www.p12.nysed.gov/accountability/allocations/1112/nonpubiia.html
School Enrollment/FRPL Form - (if applicable)
I Schoolwide Program Notification Form - (if
Note: The ESEA Flexibility waiver allows LEAs to implement a school wide program in any of its Priority and Focus schools, even if those schools do not have a poverty percentage of 40 percent or more.