District Comprehensive Educational Plan Addendum Update Application
- The Program Information Report - The Program Information Report form
will no longer be used to collect data from LEAs. Please note that
the data are still required, however, NYSED’s Office of Information
and Reporting Services (I&RS) is assuming the data collection responsibilities
effective for the 2009-10 school year. All the data will now be reported
either through the SIRS system or through the BEDS process. Continued...
- The Title I Comparability Report Form is required to be submitted on-line and in hard copy by November 30, 2010. Actual student and staff numbers in fall 2010 must be used in the calculations. LEAs with 2010-11 enrollments greater than 1,000 students and that have any single grade level in more than one building must be sure to complete the full form.
- The Transferability Form (if applicable) should be submitted on-line, is due August 31, 2010, if the use of any funds is transferred from one Title (except Title I and Title IIIA- LEP) to any other Title. If transferability will be first used on a budget amendment, then this form must be submitted on-line at that time. A copy of the form should also be attached to the FS-10 of the program Title from which the funds are coming.
- The Consultation/Collaboration Form for 2010-11, is required to show evidence of mandatory consultation/collaboration in the development of the District Comprehensive Educational Plan Addendum Update.
- The Private School Participation Form for 2010-11 is required
for each private school within the
geographic boundaries of the LEA. Only Charter School LEAs
are exempt from the requirement to consult with private school
officials. As in the past,
LEAs must engage private school administrators in all private
schools within the geographic boundaries of the LEAs in timely
and meaningful consultation regarding the provision of educational
services and other benefits that address the needs of eligible