DTSDE Resources - DTSDE Videos
Day One - 11/13/12
- Opening statements for the DTSDE Institute Launch, Assistant Commissioner, Ira Schwartz, and Dr. Ron Ferguson presentation on "Vision, Capacity, routines and Outcomes: How the NYSDOE DTSDE and Tripod Surveys for school improvement can help guide the work."
- Introduced by Associate Commissioner Ira Schwartz, Commissioner John King addresses the DTSDE participants at the November launch of the DTSDE Institute .
- Launch of the DTSDE process and handbook by Monica George-Fields, Senior Fellow for School Innovation & Elena Papaliberios, Co-facilitator.
Day Two - 11/14/12
- Introduction of District Leadership and Capacity (Tenet 1) by Senior fellow for School Innovation, Monica George-Fields .
- Deconstructing Tenet 1: District Leadership and Capacity/ District Support Across the Rubric by Senior Fellow for School Innovation. Monica George-Fields & Co-facilitator Elena Papaliberios.
- Launching tenet 2/ Rubric review -Tenet 2/ Engaging with School Leadership Expectations -by Senior Fellow for School Innovation. Monica George-Fields & Co-facilitator Elena Papaliberios.
- Diagnostic Tool for School and DIstrict Effectiveness (DTSDE): SCHOOL FNAL REPORT by wendy Perdomo, Fellow for School Innovation.
Day Three - 11/15/12
- DTSDE and the Heart of Principal & Teacher Practice - Morning session by Senior Fellow for Common Core Engagement, Kate Gerson.
- DTSDEand the Heart of Principal & Teacher Practice - Afternoon session bySenior Fellow for Common Core Engagement, Kate Gerson.
Day Four - 11/16/12
- Deconstructing Tenet 5 Student Social and Emotional Developmental Health / Introducing Tenet 6 by Senior Fellow for School Innovation. Monica George-Fields.
- Launching Tenet5 Student Social and Emotional Developmental Health and Tenet 6Family & Community Engagement, Presentation by Dr. Karen Mapp, "Moving Forward: Building the capacity for effective family and community engagement."