DTSDE Institute & PLC Training Program
OVERVIEW & AGENDA
The DTSDE Institute is a mandated training program for all NYSED district and school review team members, district superintendents and staff members and outside educational experts supporting focus and priority schools and focus districts. Regional Bilingual Education Resource Network (RBERN), Regional Special Education Technical Assistance Support Centers (RSE–TASC) and Special Education School Improvement Specialist (SESIS) staff members that are charged with participating in DTSDE visits are expected to participate.
The six tenets of the Diagnostic Tool are:
- Tenet 1: District Leadership and Capacity
- Tenet 2: School Leader Practices and Decisions
- Tenet 3: Curriculum Development and Support
- Tenet 4: Teacher Practices and Decisions
- Tenet 5: Student Social and Emotional Developmental Health
- Tenet 6: Family and Community Engagement
Note: The January 8-9, 2015 DTSDE Institute agenda will be forthcoming.
Please continue to check the website for additional information.