DTSDE Institute Training Program
REGISTRATION for Diagnostic Tool for School and District Effectiveness (DTSDE) Institute Training Program
March 26 - 27 , 2015
Registration will open on February 19, 2015 and
will close on February 27, 2015
Meals Only Registration Fee is $46.00
Sessions will convene from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Thursday, March 26, 2015 and from 9:00 to 1:00 p.m. on Friday, March 27, 2015. Breakfast each morning will be served at 8:15 a.m. The total cost for meals is $46.00 per person.
This training will be focused on developing high-quality SCEPs and DCIPs. Districts are encouraged to invite key representatives responsible for the development of SCEPs and DCIPs.
This session will not cover DTSDE reviewer practices. Those who have attended previous trainings because they are responsible for conducting DTSDE reviews should note that their participation is not mandatory. Individuals responsible for the development and implementation of SCEPs and DCIPs should plan on attending in their place.
The Professional Learning Community (PLC) will also meet during these two days. Those who are members of the PLC initiative should register for the two-day workshop by following the directions below.
In order to register for the DTSDE Institute, please follow the directions at this link: http://rttt-nti.fluidreview.com/
After logging into the user account, the access code to begin the registration is: DT8
- The online registration period is from February 19 - 27, 2015
- Registration payments must be received by Monday, March 16, 2015
- Cancellation requests must be received by Monday, March 16, 2015
- School or district checks are acceptable forms of payment; purchase orders or credit cards payments will not be accepted for this training.
- Make checks payable to the USNY Regents Research Fund
- Total Fee is $46.00 per attendee.
- Registration payments must be mailed to:
Ms. Christine Dunigan
Regents Research Fund
89 Washington Avenue -Room 319 EB
Albany, NY 12234
If you have questions about the March 26 - 27, 2015 DTSDE training, please send to DTSDEtraining@mail.nysed.gov . We will be happy to assist you.
Please read the above information carefully. We look forward to another productive DTSDE Institute in March.