The items listed below are the latest accountability news within the last 30 days:
- SIG A Leadership - STEM Grant Application - Due 6/21/13
- DCIP and SCEP Fiscal Revisions Webinar posted - 5/14/13
- Release of Accountability Determinations Based on 2011–12 School Year
Results - Updated(54KB) Forthcoming release of a number of accountability determinations.
- Reminder of Key Changes (89KB) - Release of Accountability Determinations Based on 2011–12 School Year Results
- #01-2013 Field Memo (52KB) Arts in Education Field Guidance: Strategies for use of Arts Instructional Programs in Support of Title I, Part A Program Requirements - 1/2013
- #01-2013 Field Memo McKinney-Vento Summer School Information (May 2013) (222KB)
McKinney Vento Grant Program Announcement of Funding Opportunity - Due February 22, 2013
The purpose of McKinney-Vento funding is to facilitate the enrollment, attendance, and success in school of students in temporary housing. All New York State local educational agencies (LEAs), including charter schools, are eligible to apply. LEAs must have identified a minimum average of 100 students in temporary housing in the 2009-10, 2010-11, and 2011-2012 school years in order to be eligible for funding.
Neglected and Delinquent
School Improvement Grants:
- 2012-13 Title I School Improvement 1003(a) Grant now posted. Due 2/15/13
- 2012-13 Approved SIG 100.3(g) applications for Albany, NYC and Syracuse now posted.
- Allowable Uses of the Required One Percent Set-Aside to Support Parent Engagement Requirements by Local Educational Agencies (LEAs) and Charter Schools Designated as a Focus LEAs (67KB)
Title II, Part A
- #01-2013 Field Memo (64KB)
ESEA Title II, Part A – Use of a facilitator center to provide professional development services to nonpublic/private schools