Resources for Schools/Districts
- Accountability Designation Reports (School/District)
- Allocations for Federal (NCLB) Programs
- American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA)
Tool for School & District Effectiveness Institute
- Distinguished Educator Program
- External School Curriculum Audit
- Monitoring Protocols - Protocols for: Coordinated Monitoring, Targeted Monitoring, Desk Audits, Migrant Education, McKinney-Vento Homeless, Neglected and Delinquent and Supplemental Educational Services.
- Press Release: Education Commissioner Announces 67 Schools Identified as “Persistently Lowest Achieving" With 58 of them Also Placed Under Registration Review - December 9, 2010
- 2010-11 Persistenly Lowest Achieving Schools (12KB) December 2010
- Methodology for Indentifying Persistently Lowest Achieving Schools
- School Quality Reviews (SQR)
Under Registration Review (SURR)Persistently Lowest Achieving (PLA)
- Press Release: Education Commissioner Announces 67 Schools Identified as “Persistently Lowest Achieving" With 58 of them Also Placed Under Registration Review
- Persistently Lowest Achieving schools List for 2010-11 (12 KB)
- SURR schools identified in 2010 (14 KB)
- NYC SURR Schools in 2010 (23 KB)
- Rest of State SURR Schools in 2010 (24 KB)
Educational Services (SES)
- Supplemental Educational Services Providers Catalog - link to the NYS Approved Providers
- Grants Finance - link to the Department's Office of Grants Finance - responsible for the financial management of grants awarded to local agencies, and other SED offices are responsible for ensuring that the activities funded by the grants are planned and implemented appropriately.
- Grants Management - link to the Department's Office of Grants Management - responsible for assisting various P-16 program offices to streamline and process both State and Federal grants through the Department to ensure funds are directed to the recipients in the most efficient manner possible.