Welcome to the Office of State Assessment
- August 2016 Regents Examination Schedule (43 Kb)
- Procedures for Requesting and Storing the August 2016 Regents Examinations and Regents Competency Tests — DET 500 (296 Kb)
- School Record of Examination Requested, August 2016 — DET 501 (156 Kb)
- Regents Exam Workgroup Recommendations for June 2016 Regents Examination in Algebra I (Common Core) Scale Maintenance (286 Kb)
- Teacher Evaluation Forms
- Testing Materials for Duplication by Schools
- Information from the Test Security Unit
The Office of State Assessment (OSA) is responsible for the coordination, development, and implementation of the New York State Testing Program (NYSTP):
- Grades 3-8 ELA/Mathematics
- Grades 4 and 8 Science
- Regents and RCTs
- NYSESLAT, NYSITELL and LAB-R
These examinations are administered to students in Kindergarten through Grade 12 enrolled in public, nonpublic, and charter schools throughout the State. For any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
EngageNY is the go-to site for teaching and learning resources for New York’s teachers, principals, administrators, and Network Teams.