Welcome to the Office of State Assessment
- Educator Involvement Opportunities for the New York State Teacher Certification Examinations (NYSTCE) - updated, 2/28/17
- New York State Alternate Assessment (NYSAA) ELA and Mathematics (DLM) - updated, 2/27/17
- June 2017 High School General Information - updated, 2/21/17
- 2017-18 Elementary- and Intermediate-level Testing Schedule (574 Kb)
- Final Dates for the January 2018, June 2018, and August 2018 Regents Examination Periods (164 Kb)
The Office of State Assessment (OSA) is responsible for the coordination, development, and implementation of the New York State Testing Program (NYSTP):
- Grades 3-8 ELA/Mathematics
- Grades 4 and 8 Science
- Regents and RCTs
- NYSESLAT, NYSITELL and LAB-R
These examinations are administered to students in Kindergarten through Grade 12 enrolled in public, nonpublic, and charter schools throughout the State. For any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
EngageNY is the go-to site for teaching and learning resources for New York’s teachers, principals, administrators, and Network Teams.