Welcome to the Office of State Assessment
What's New ...
- Spring 2017 Elementary- and Intermediate-Level Tests General Information - updated, 1/18/17
- Procedures for Requesting Test Read Forms of the 2017 New York State Grades 3-8 English Language Arts Tests (104 Kb)
- 2016–17 Elementary- and Intermediate-level Testing Schedule - revised, 11/7/16
- January 2017 High School General Information - updated, 1/18/17
- Frequently Asked Questions Regarding the Transition Timeline for the Regents Examination in Global History and Geography (122 Kb)
- January 2017 Regents Examination Schedule (82 Kb)
- June 2017 Regents Examination Schedule (119 Kb)
- August 2017 Regents Examination Schedule (43 Kb)
- Procedures for Requesting, Shipping, and Storing of Materials for the Spring 2017 Administration of the New York State English as a Second Language Achievement Test (NYSESLAT) - DET 1900 (167 Kb)
The Office of State Assessment (OSA) is responsible for the coordination, development, and implementation of the New York State Testing Program (NYSTP):
- Grades 3-8 ELA/Mathematics
- Grades 4 and 8 Science
- Regents and RCTs
- NYSESLAT, NYSITELL and LAB-R
These examinations are administered to students in Kindergarten through Grade 12 enrolled in public, nonpublic, and charter schools throughout the State. For any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
EngageNY is the go-to site for teaching and learning resources for New York’s teachers, principals, administrators, and Network Teams.