Welcome to the Office of State Assessment
- Procedures for Requesting, Shipping, and Storing of Materials for the Spring 2017 Administration of the New York State English as a Second Language Achievement Test (NYSESLAT) - DET 1900 (167 Kb)
- Procedures for Requesting and Storing the January 2017 Regents Examinations and Regents Competency Tests — DET 500 (297 Kb)
- School Record of Examination Requested, January 2017 — DET 501 (197 Kb), Updated, 9/22/16
- January 2017 Regents Examination Schedule (82 Kb)
The Office of State Assessment (OSA) is responsible for the coordination, development, and implementation of the New York State Testing Program (NYSTP):
- Grades 3-8 ELA/Mathematics
- Grades 4 and 8 Science
- Regents and RCTs
- NYSESLAT, NYSITELL and LAB-R
These examinations are administered to students in Kindergarten through Grade 12 enrolled in public, nonpublic, and charter schools throughout the State. For any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
EngageNY is the go-to site for teaching and learning resources for New York’s teachers, principals, administrators, and Network Teams.