Welcome to the Office of State Assessment
- The Office of State Assessment is seeking nominations for individuals to serve on the New York State Teacher Certification Examinations (NYSTCE) Standard Setting Committees for Content Specialty Tests (CSTs) in American Sign Language, English to Speakers of Other Languages, Latin, LOTE, and Social Studies.
- Procedures for Requesting and Storing the January 2017 Regents Examinations and Regents Competency Tests — DET 500 (297 Kb)
- School Record of Examination Requested, January 2017 — DET 501 (197 Kb), Updated, 9/22/16
- January 2017 Regents Examination Schedule (82 Kb)
The Office of State Assessment (OSA) is responsible for the coordination, development, and implementation of the New York State Testing Program (NYSTP):
- Grades 3-8 ELA/Mathematics
- Grades 4 and 8 Science
- Regents and RCTs
- NYSESLAT, NYSITELL and LAB-R
These examinations are administered to students in Kindergarten through Grade 12 enrolled in public, nonpublic, and charter schools throughout the State. For any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
EngageNY is the go-to site for teaching and learning resources for New York’s teachers, principals, administrators, and Network Teams.