Assistant Commissioner General Information Archive: 2007
- 11/27/2007 Memorandum Regarding the June 2008 Regents Examination Schedule (62 KB)
- 11/27/2007 June 2008 Regents Examination Schedule (27 KB)
- 11/9/2007 The Department has established an e-mail address dedicated solely to questions regarding the content and administration of the new mathematics assessments and the transition from Mathematics A and Mathematics B to Integrated Algebra, Geometry, and Algebra 2/Trigonometry. Please use the e-mail address email@example.com for the quickest response to your questions on these topics
- 9/13/2007 NYSESLAT – Determining a Limited-English-Proficient Student’s Level of English Proficiency (215 KB)
This memorandum provides the scale score ranges for the New York State English as a Second Language Achievement Test (NYSESLAT) 2007 along with guidance and information concerning the interpretation of the scale scores.
- 9/13/2007 June 2008 Regents Examination in Integrated Algebra Memo (130 KB)
- 8/8/2007 Integrated Algebra Regents Exams Update (61 KB)
- 8/8/2007 Important Dates for the Grades 3-8 Tests in 2007-2008 (129 KB)
- 6/21/2007 2007 Math 3-8 Results
- 5/22/2007 2007 3-8 ELA Test Scores
- 5/16/2007 Dates of Elementary- and Intermediate- Level State Assessments for the 2007-08 School Year (98 KB)
- 1/11/07 Regulatory Changes Related to Commencement Level Mathematics Requirements Approved at its May 22-23, 2006 meeting, the Board of Regents approved changes to section 100.5 (a)(3)(iv), 100.5 (a)(5)(b)(2), 100.5 (b)(iv)(c), 100.5 (b)(v)(a), and 100.5 (b)(x) of the Regulations of the Commissioner of Education. The action clarifies policy changes for commencement level mathematics, including graduation requirements, units of credit, and types of diplomas, during and after the transition from Regents Examinations in Mathematics A and Mathematics B to Regents Examinations in Integrated Algebra, Geometry, and Algebra 2 and Trigonometry. These changes are effective June 15, 2006 and will primarily affect students who first enter grade 9 in September of 2008.
View the chart that summarizes the changes (37 KB)
View the revised regulatory language and related policy statements
- 1/2007 ProFile™ System Now Available - ProFile™ is a secure, web-based program designed to help all New York State Lead Special Education Teachers (LSETs) manage datafolios for each of their students participating in NYSAA 2006-07. The ProFileTM website is now available to help teachers manage and prepare datafolios for 2006-07. For more information, please visit http://www.p12.nysed.gov/assessment/nysaa/archive/profile.html.
August 24, 2012