New York State Alternate Assessment (NYSAA)
- Age Ranges for Students with Disabilities Participating in the 2012-13 NYSAA (58 Kb) - Posted, May 30, 2012
- 2012-13 NYSAA Administration Period: October 1, 2012 to February 8, 2013
- 2012-13 NYSAA Scoring Period: March 11, 2013 to May 2, 2013
- 2012-13 NYSAA Administrator Information
- 2012-13 NYSAA Administration and Supplemental Materials
- 2012-13 NYSAA Not Tested Form (14 Kb)
- 2012-13 NYSAA Conversion Chart (26 Kb)
NYSAA Alignment Survey for Special Education Teachers
The Office of State Assessment at the State Education Department is seeking teacher comments regarding two sets of draft documents that will align the New York State Alternate Assessment (NYSAA) to the Common Core State Standards in English language arts and mathematics for Grades 3-8 and high school beginning with the 2013-14 school year.
Teachers of students with severe disabilities are invited to review the Draft English Language Arts and Mathematics Extensions Aligning the NYSAA to the Common Core State Standards below. This survey includes assessment tasks for each extension.
Please use the survey available at https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/8BZDQ5Q to submit feedback to the State Education Department regarding these draft documents.
Thank you for reviewing the alignment documents and completing the NYSAA Alignment Survey.