2013-14 NYSAA Administration and Supplemental Materials
The Administration Manual offers an in-depth discussion of the new requirements based on the new test design for the 2013-14 New York State Alternate Assessment (NYSAA). This manual includes the forms that are to be used this year, as well as updated resources to assist teachers in the administration of the 2013-14 NYSAA.
The Frameworks include the Extensions and Assessment Tasks for English language arts and mathematics that measure the New York State P-12 Common Core Learning Standards. The Frameworks also include Alternate Grade Level Indicators (AGLIs) for Science and Social Studies that measure the New York State Learning Standards and Core Curriculum.
- Table of Contents/Administration Procedures (262 Kb)
- Appendix A – ProFileTM Software Information (1 Mb)
- Appendix B – Sample Datafolio (6.8 Mb) - Please note: This is a very large file.
- Appendix C – Glossary of NYSAA Terms (223 Kb)
- Appendix D – Forms – all forms (427 Kb)
- Appendix E – Checklists (364 Kb)
- Appendix F – NYSAA Frameworks
- Guided Practices 1 thru 4 (1.8 Mb)
- DVD PowerPoint Presentation - Administration Training
- Segment 1: Opening and Introductions (548 Kb)
- Segment 2: Messages from the Department (67 Kb)
- Segment 3: Steps to Plan, Administer and Complete NYSAA Datafolios for 2013-14 (6.2 Mb)
- Segment 4: Recommendations, Best Practice and Closing Notes (1.9 Mb)
- Segment 5: The Measured Progress ProFileTM System (1.5 Mb)