2008-09 NYSAA Administration Manual and Supplemental Materials
The Administration Manual offers an in-depth discussion of the requirements for the 2008-09 New York State Alternate Assessment (NYSAA). The Manual includes the forms that are required for this year as well as new and updated resources to assist teachers in administering the 2008-09 NYSAA.
Note: Only the forms included in this manual (dated September 2008) can be used for the 2008-09 administration of NYSAA.
- Table of Contents/Administration Procedures (332 KB)
- Appendix A – ProFileTM Software Information (17 KB)
- Appendix B – Sample Datafolio (8.72 MB)
- Appendix C – Glossary of NYSAA Terms (18 KB)
- Appendix D – Forms (606 KB)
- Appendix E – Checklist of Things to Remember (40 KB)
- Appendix F – NYSAA Planning Tool (50 KB)
- Appendix G – NYSAA Resources (10 KB)
- Appendix H – NYSAA Frameworks (complete) (8.03 MB)
- Guided Practice 1 (3.79 MB)
- Guided Practice 2 (2.30 MB)
- Guided Practice 3 (120 KB)
- Guided Practice 4 (7.48 MB)