2011-12 Teacher Tools and Tips for NYSAA Administration
- Chart of Possible Testing Accommodations for NYSAA (27 Kb) - This chart serves as a resource for teachers to help them determine how to document on the Student Page testing accommodations that are provided during the administration of NYSAA.
- Measured Progress ProFileTM - Handouts to Accompany the Training Video (921 Kb)
- Frequently Asked Questions about Test Accommodations and the NYSAA (21 Kb)
- NYSAA Forms (Appendix D) (266 Kb) – These forms are the current NYSAA Forms that must be used when assessing NYSAA and compiling a datafolio for 2011-12.
- Informed Consent for Photographing, Video/Audio Tape Recording (Student)
- Informed Consent for Incidental Photographing and/or Recording Digital Video and/or Audio Clips (Classroom Peers)