Archive - 2005
- NYSESLAT 2005 Item Maps The item maps show the relationship between the Spring 2005 version of the NYSESLAT and the New York State ESL Learning Standards.
- NYSESLAT 2005 - Determining a Limited-English-Proficient Student's Level of Proficiency - August 2005
- Administration and Scoring Information
- Training Materials includes
turnkey training power point presentations and test samplers.
2005 NYSESLAT Test Samplers and Teachers Directions The purpose of the Test Samplers is to prepare students for taking the New York State English as a Second Language Test (NYSESLAT), so they will be familiar with the types of questions that will appear on the test. There are five NYSESLAT Test Samplers with Directions for Administration for students in grades K-1, 2-4, 5-6, 7-8, and 9-12.
- 2005 Frequently Asked Questions
- Informational Memo on the 2005 New York State English as a Second Language Achievement Test (NYSESLAT) - January 2005
- Clarification Regarding NYSESLAT Answer Sheets
- Ordering the 2005 NYSESLAT. The spring 2005 administration of the NYSESLAT has been scheduled for April 25 to May 20, 2005. New Information for schools that missed the April 1st deadline.