Archive - 2008
- This memorandum provides the scale score ranges for the New York
State English as a Second Language Achievement Test (NYSESLAT) 2008
along with guidance and information concerning the interpretation of
the scale scores.
- Questions and Answers for Administering
and Scoring the 2008 NYSESLAT
- If your school has a question that is not on the FAQ, please contact
Harcourt’s Customer Support Center (CSC) at 1-800-763-2306 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2008 NYSESLAT Parent Brochures
- This informational brochure describes NYSESLAT and how it measures
the progress of English language learners. From this brochure, parents
will also learn what they can do to help their children meet the challenges
of NYSESLAT. The brochures are available in
- 2008 NYSESLAT School Administrator's Manual (993
- This manual contains information of special interest to administrators.
It provides directions for administering the NYSESLAT, as well as the
revised Speaking and Writing rubrics. March 2008
July 22, 2011