August 2010 Examination Schedule
[For a PDF version of this exam schedule, please click on the following link: http://www.p12.nysed.gov/assessment/schedules/det504-810.pdf (21 Kb)]
Students must verify with their schools the exact times that they are to report for their State examinations.
Uniform Admission Deadlines
- Morning Examinations - 9:15 a.m.
- Afternoon Examinations - 1:15 p.m.
Tuesday, August 17 - 12:30 p.m.
Wednesday, August 18 - 8:30 a.m.
- Comprehensive English — Session One
- Integrated Algebra
- Algebra 2/Trigonometry
- RCT in Writing
Wednesday, August 18 - 12:30 p.m.
- Living Environment
- Physical Setting/Earth Science (based on ESRT 2010)
- Physical Setting/Chemistry
- RCT in Reading*
- RCT in U.S. History and Government*
Thursday, August 19 - 8:30 a.m.
- Comprehensive English — Session Two
- RCT in Global Studies*
- RCT in Mathematics*
- RCT in Science*
*Available in Restricted Form only. Each copy of a restricted test is numbered and sealed in its own envelope and must be returned, whether used or unused, to the Department at the end of the examination period.
DET 504 Au