|Date and Time||Scoring Key, Rating Guide and Conversion Chart||Important Notices|
|Tuesday, 1/22/13 - 9:15 a.m.||Integrated Algebra|
|Tuesday, 1/22/13 - 1:15 p.m.||Comprehensive English|
|Tuesday, 1/22/13 - 1:15 p.m.||Restricted Physical Setting/Physics*|
|Wednesday, 1/23/13 - 9:15 a.m.||Living Environment|
|Wednesday, 1/23/13 - 1:15 p.m.||Algebra 2/Trigonometry|
|Thursday, 1/24/13 - 9:15 a.m.||United States History and Government|
|Thursday, 1/24/13 - 9:15 a.m.||Geometry|
|Thursday, 1/24/13 - 1:15 p.m.||Physical Setting/Earth Science|
|Thursday, 1/24/13 - 1:15 p.m.||Physical Setting/Chemistry|
|Friday, 1/25/13 - 9:15 a.m.||Global History and Geography|
|Friday, 1/25/13 - 9:15 a.m.||RCT Writing Rating Guide|
During the January 2013 Regents Examination period (January 22 - 25, 2013) and for a period of time thereafter, this site will provide, as needed, timely information and guidance on the administration and scoring of each of the Regents Examinations being administered this week. For quick reference: the date and time of any new postings will be included on this page. This resource is being offered in addition to the assistance available from the Department by telephone.
Uniform Statewide Admission Deadlines:
- Morning examinations - 10:00 a.m.
- Afternoon examinations - 2:00 p.m.
Posting Times for Scoring Keys/Rating Guides and Conversion Charts:
- Morning examinations - 11:00 a.m.
- Afternoon examinations - 3:00 p.m.
- (518) 474-5099
- (518) 474-5902
* Available in Restricted Form only. Each copy of a restricted test is numbered and sealed in its own envelope and must be returned, whether used or unused, to the Department at the end of the examination period.