Modifications for Special Education & ELL Students:
- Students may consult with regular education teacher regarding additional resources and support.
- During resource room period, students may work with their special education or ELL teacher to further explore sources
- Remedial reading and ELA teachers should be aware of the assignments and could also provide further assistance to student.
- Media center and library staff will pull additional resources and compile for student
- Additional time may be allotted when submitting assignments.
- Assignments will be broken down into different states to accommodate students.
- Visual assistance (flowcharts, pictures, illustrations) may also assist students with the product of assignments.