Modifications for Special Education and ELL Students:
- Students may consult with the regular education teacher regarding additional resources and support.
- During resource room period, students may work with their special education or ELL teacher to further explore sources..
- Remedial reading and ELA teachers should be aware of the assignments and may provide further assistance to students.
- Media center and library staff will pull additional resources and compile them for students.
- Additional time may be allotted when submitting assignments.
- Assignments will be broken down into different stages to accommodate students.
- Visual assistance (flowcharts, pictures, illustrations) may also assist students with the product of assignments.