P-12 Common Core Learning Standards for English Language Arts & Literacy (2011)
NYSED English Language Arts Curriculum Modules
- EngageNY includes optional English Language Arts Curriculum Modules for Common Core instruction.
NY State Learning Standards for English Language Arts and ELA Core Curriculum (2005)
- The English Language Arts Core Curriculum (May 2005)
The English Language Arts Core Curriculum (2005) is a standards-based document that provides an additional level of specificity to the learning standards for English language arts adopted by the New York State Board of Regents in 1996. The ELA Core Curriculum includes Prekindergarten-grade 12 grade-specific student achievement expectations.
- English Language Arts Resource Guide with Core Curriculum (1998) FINAL
- Learning Standards for ELA (1996)
- Resource Guide - Draft
- Closing The Gap-Installment One(1999) (, 276KB)
- Closing The Gap-Installment Two(1999) (, 308KB)
The Gap-Installment Three (1999) (, 388KB)
- Comprehensive Examination In English Test
Sampler Draft (, 317KB)
- Early Literacy Guidance: Prekindergarten-Grade 3 (2002) (, 292KB)
- Essential Elements of Reading (1999)(, 694KB)