The mathematics home page of the Curriculum, Instruction and Instructional Technology Team has been developed as a resource to inform users about New York State (NYS) Learning Standards for Mathematics, Science, and Technology (MST) with a focus on math.
This Web page provides:
- Direct access to the NYS MST Learning Standards;
- Electronic versions of the Core Curriculum Resource Guides;
- Links to resources that support opportunities for student achievement of the NYS MST learning standards; and
- Periodic updates regarding NYS math news, legislation, and regulations.
- Geometry (Common Core) Course Overview
- Update on Common Core Regents Exams May 2014
- The Regents Examinations in Mathematics Resource Materials (Reference Sheet,Test Guides, Sample Items, Standard Clarifications) : Algebra I (Common Core), Geometry (Common Core), and Algebra II (Common Core)
- Guidelines for Graphing Calculator Use for Commencement-Level Mathematics
- New York State Announces Mathematics State Finalists for the Presidential Awards for Excellence in Mathematics and Science Teaching (PAEMST)