The science home page of the Curriculum, Instruction and Instructional Technology Team has been developed as a resource to inform users about New York State (NYS) Learning Standards for Mathematics, Science, and Technology (MST) with a focus on science.
This Web page provides:
- Direct access to the NYS MST Learning Standards, namely the MST Standards 1, 2, 4, 6, and 7;
- Electronic versions of the Core Curriculum Resource Guides at the elementary, intermediate, and commencement levels;
- Links to resources that support opportunities for student achievement of the NYS MST learning standards; and
- Periodic updates regarding NYS science news, legislative and regulatory updates related to science, and funding opportunities to promote science education for both teachers and students.
- Using Courses in Computer Science to Meet the Requirements for a Regents or Local Diploma (47KB)
- Blood Borne Pathogens in Classrooms - 3/25/14 (199KB)
- NYSED Science Update Fall 2013 (370K)
- More news...