Physical Education Learning Standards
Alternate Assessment Standard 3, Resource Management
Students will: understand and be able to manage their personal and community resources.
Key Idea: Students will
- be aware of and able to access opportunities available to them within their community to engage in physical activity.
- be informed consumers and be able to evaluate facilities and programs.
- be aware of some career options in the field of physical fitness and sports.
Performance Indicators - Students:
- participate and know about resources available at home and in the community which offer opportunities to participate in and enjoy a variety of physical activities
- choose a preferred physical activity offered at home or in the community