Federal Program Education Law Legal Consultant
The New York State Education Department (NYSED) is seeking services from an established law firm which possesses expertise in the area of Federal Program Education Law and has the capabilities to provide technical assistance, audit review of programmatic operations and training of NYSED staff and sub grantees with regard to Federal Legislation for Educational Programs. Eligible applicants are any national practice law firm highly skilled in federal education program law, fiscal requirements and guidance and federal grants administration regulations. No subcontracting will be allowed. NYSED will award one (1) contract with a term of five (5) years, anticipated to begin on April 1, 2013 and end on March 31, 2018.
NYSED has not established M/WBE goals for this procurement. Nevertheless, NYSED remains committed to promoting the participation of certified Minority and Women-Owned Business Enterprises to the greatest extent possible. Therefore, NYSED strongly encourages bidders to seek New York State certified M/WBE subcontractors at a participation rate of 20%.
Components contained in RFP #13-003 are as follows:
- Description of Services to be Performed
- Evaluation Criteria and Method of Award
- Submission Documents (separate document)
No questions were received for this RFP.
The following documents must be submitted in separately sealed envelopes, as detailed in the Submission section of the RFP, and be received at NYSED no later than October 11, 2012 by 3:00 PM:
- Submission Documents labeled Submission Documents - RFP #13-003 Do Not Open
- Technical Proposal labeled Technical Proposal - RFP #13-003 Do Not Open
- Cost Proposal labeled Cost Proposal - RFP #13-003 Do Not Open
- CD-ROM containing the technical, cost, and submission documents using Microsoft Word. Place in a separate envelope labeled CD-ROM-RFP#13-003 Do Not Open.
Submit each of the above documents in a separately sealed envelope.
The mailing address for all the above documentation is:
NYS Education Department
Bureau of Fiscal Management
Attention: Gary Yorkshire RFP#13-003
Contract Administration Unit
89 Washington Avenue, Room 505W EB
Albany, NY 12234
Facsimile copies of the proposals are NOT acceptable.