NYS Statewide Center for School Health
The Office of Student Support Services of the New York State Education Department (NYSED) is seeking proposals to operate a Statewide Center for School Health (the Center). The Center will work in collaboration with the New York State Education Department as a resource center to provide professional development and ongoing technical assistance to all school health personnel employed in all schools throughout the State (inclusive of both health and mental health personnel), and all school personnel that are involved in coordinating and/or delivering school health education.
Subcontracting will be limited to thirty percent (30%) of the annual contract budget. Subcontracting is defined as nonemployee direct personal services and related incidental expenses, including travel. Bidders are required to comply with NYSED’s Minority and Women-Owned Business Enterprises (M/WBE) participation goals for this RFP through one of three methods. Compliance methods are discussed in detail in the Minority/Women-Owned Business Enterprise (M/WBE) Participation Goals Section below.
Terms of Contract
NYSED will award 1 contract pursuant to this RFP. The contract resulting from this RFP will be for a 5-year period beginning February 1, 2016 through January 31, 2021.
Bidder proposals need to satisfy certain mandatory requirements, more fully set forth in the Mandatory Requirements section of the RFP.
Components contained in RFP Proposal #15-017 are as follows:
- Description Of Services To Be Performed
- Evaluation Criteria and Method of Award
- Submission Documents (separate document)
Questions and Answers
Questions and Answers (579 KB)
The following documents must be received at NYSED no later than October 2, 2015 by 3:00 PM:
- Technical Proposal—Six (6) copies (one bearing an original signature in blue ink)
- Cost Proposal—Three (3) copies (one bearing an original signature in blue ink)
- Microsoft Word (CD format)—One (1) electronic version with both the technical and cost proposals.
- M/WBE Documents—Three (3) copies (one bearing an original signature in blue ink)
The mailing address for all the above documentation is:
NYS Education Department
Bureau of Fiscal Management
Contract Administration Unit
89 Washington Avenue, Room 501W EB
Albany, NY 12234
(Facsimile copies of the proposals are NOT acceptable)
Submit each of the following documents in separately sealed envelope:
- Technical Proposal labeled Technical Proposal – RFP #15-017 Do Not Open
- Cost Proposal labeled Cost Proposal – RFP #15-017 Do Not Open
- M/WBE Documents labeled M/WBE Documents – RFP #15-017 Do Not Open