York State Teacher Certification
Provides an Online Search of Certification Requirements
- New York State Office of the
The Office of the Professions oversees the preparation, licensure, and practice of the professions.
- Area Health Education Centers (AHEC)
Area Health Education Center (AHEC) system at both the statewide and regional level works with schools to increase the number of students pursuing programs and careers in the health care field. The statewide office is located in the Department of Family Medicine at the University of Buffalo, State University of New York. Teachers from many areas have already benefited from collaboration with their local AHEC.
- Center for Health Workforce Studies (CHWS)
CHWS is a not-for-profit research organization that conducts studies of the supply, demand, use, and education of the health workforce; collects and analyzes data to understand workforce dynamics and trends; informs public policies, the health and education sectors, and the public; and is one of six regional centers devoted to health workforce studies with a cooperative agreement with HRSA/Bureau of Health Professions.
- NYS HOSA Executive Council and Board of Trustees
- New York Health Careers
- Health Careers in Upstate NY
- National Health Occupations Students of America
- NYS Health Occupations Students of America