Adult CTE programs use Perkins funds to prepare students for employment in high-skill, high-wage, high-demand occupations. The Perkins legislation requires Adult programs to coordinate services with their Local Workforce Investment Boards (LWIB) to avoid duplication and to expand the range and accessibility of services (e.g., sharing of job development services). Formula-derived agency allocations must amount to at least $50,000 to qualify for adult Perkins funds. Eligible agencies for the 2014-15 program year are:
|Buffalo City School District||
|Dutchess County BOCES||
|Eastern Suffolk BOCES||
|Erie 1 BOCES||
|Erie 2-Chautauqua BOCES||
|New York City Board of Education||
|Rochester City School District||
|Western Suffolk BOCES||
|Yonkers City School District||
- Open the application by clicking on the link below. Save the application to your computer in order to complete the form fields.
- To navigate from section to section, the navigation panel on the right is the quickest method--just click on the section title to move to that page.
- To follow links, remember to use “ctrl” + click.
- To move from one data entry point to the next in the tables, use the “tab” or arrow keys.
- Auto-calculation fields: Some fields will calculate totals. Fields appearing with a “0” rely on earlier data entry and will not accept direct data entry.
- Other reminders are found in brackets [like this].
- Required electronic submission: Fields in some of the forms will update our database. Only submissions of the Word version of application can be accepted (we are unable to use the PDF format).