Getting Started on the 2014-15 Perkins application
- Open the application by clicking on the link below. Save the application to your computer in order to complete the form fields.
- To navigate from section to section, the navigation panel on the right is the quickest method--just click on the section title to move to that page.
- To follow links, remember to use “ctrl” + click.
- To move from one data entry point to the next in the tables, use the “tab” or arrow keys.
- Auto-calculation fields: Some fields will calculate totals. Fields appearing with a “0” rely on earlier data entry and will not accept direct data entry.
- Other reminders are found in brackets [like this].
- Required electronic submission: Fields in some of the forms will update our database. Only submissions of the Word version of application can be accepted (we are unable to use the PDF format).
Perkins Secondary Application 2014-15 (992 KB )
Report Cards for the 2014-15 application ( 1.76 MB )
4/24/14 Update on electronic submission
The consortium fund use agreement should be completed in hard copy format only. Since these forms require an original signature, they should be sent with the hard copy application only.
This form should be sent in two formats
- hard copy with an original signature
- Excel file, use your school name when naming your file for submission.
Adult Programs in Secondary Agencies
Adult Placement Report (CTEDS 2A) due March 31, 2014
2012-13 Final Report Form for secondary programs: due September 30, 2013
Perkins programs for incarcerated youth allocation formula runs are pending. Application will be posted once available.
Changes in the upcoming 2014-15 Perkins IV Applications (One-year extension)
- Limits on the number of major efforts: In 2013-14 programs could either fund one new major effort, or complete efforts already begun. Following this guideline is still strongly encouraged for 2014-15. In 2014-15 the number of major efforts will be determined by
$151,000 and above
Major efforts should focus on improving performance in indicators not meeting state targets.
- Electronic submission required: New Perkins forms will allow us to collect data directly from the Word format applications. PDF format will not be accepted this year. One application must be e-mailed and one application (with original signatures).
- First-time Applicants: First-time applicants will not be eligible to apply for 2014-15 Perkins funds. Only previously funded entities are eligible this year. Questions can be directed to: Deb Reiter, 518.486.1547
2012-13 application materials for reference only
2011-12 application materials for reference only
2009-10 application materials for reference only
Perkins Report Cards: 2009-10 Application
- May 26, 2009 2009-10 Q & A
- School District and BOCES
Report Card Data for 2008-09 Program Year
(used with 2009-10 Perkins Application (, 1.7MB)
- District and BOCES Report Cards for 5S1, Placement (, 1.4MB)
- 2009-10 Application ( , 776KB)
- School District Indirect Cost Rates ( , 968KB)
- BOCES Indirect Cost Rates ( , 67KB)
- Final Narrative Report