Online Guide for Program Administrators - Questions and Answers
To support the implementation of high-quality Even Start Family Literacy programs in New York State, the State Education Department created this online guide for administrators. It is designed to:
- help new coordinators understand their critical role in Even Start Family Literacy
- provide support to new coordinators as they take on their new responsibilities
- serve as an up-to-date resource for program managers.
Each of the eight sections of the guide includes an overview, a series of questions and answers, and select resources. The "Online Resources" section provides additional links to important documents.
To begin, simply click on one of the links below. If you don't find the information you are seeking, please contact the demonstration leader in your area. If you have examples that you would like to share with your colleagues, please email them to DeSylvia Dwyer.
- Overview of Even Start Family Literacy
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Financial Management
- Community Interaction and Outreach
- Online Resources
- Program Design and Delivery
- Partnership, Collaboration, and Coordination
- Program Evaluation and Accountability
- Key Dates
- Performance Indicators and ES-Star - Questions and Answers