Welcome to the Facilities Planning website!
- Please follow this link to our fire safety report web page for the updated Public School Fire Safety Manual and Public School Fire Safety Report Form. (12/23/16)
- On September 6, 2016, the Governor signed legislation requiring all school districts in New York State to test potable water systems for lead contamination and to take responsive actions. To implement this new law, the Department of Health issued emergency regulations, titled Lead Testing in School Drinking Water.
- Please follow this link to our web page with additional information. (09/16/16)
- Please follow this link to the State Aid web page for guidance on testing, remediation and claiming State Aid. (10/13/16)
- The project manager list by school district has been updated. (09/15/16)
- The Office of facilities Planning has openings for Sr. Engineers Gr 24 - please see link below for additional information:
Please view our news page for additional news items...
Our mission is to ensure
safe, healthy, comfortable, and acceptable educational facilities which promote
effective and efficient learning for all New York students regardless of where
We will accomplish our mission by establishing clear expectations and standards for school facilities. We will work with parents, teachers, administrators, designers, facility directors, contractors and the community to set in motion mechanisms for school improvement statewide.
Contact info: Rosanne Groff, webmaster. ph. 518-474-3906; fax 518-486-5918