Collection of Basic Educational Data System (BEDS)
The Basic Educational Data System (BEDS) Institutional Master File (IMF) online application for Public School Districts and Schools, Charter Schools, BOCES and Nonpublic Schools is now available. The due date has been extended to Friday, November 7th.
The Basic Educational Data System (BEDS) Institutional Master File (IMF) application for Public School Districts and Schools, Charter Schools, BOCES and Nonpublic Schools will be available early October, via the IRS portal. Paper copies of these forms and their instructions can be found below.
Using your SEDDAS username and password please log on, complete and submit the appropriate forms by November 7th. If you need assistance regarding your username and password, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (518) 473-8832.
If you have any questions regarding the on-line application, please contact email@example.com or (518) 474-7965.
NOTE: THE BEDS IMF (INSTITUTIONAL MASTER FILE) FORMS ARE NOT APPLICABLE FOR NEW YORK CITY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- BEDS Online Memo Fall 2014 (100KB)
- District Form (253KB)
- Public School Form (429KB)
- BOCES Form (303KB)
- Charter School Form (520KB)
- Data items that have been added or modified on the fall 2014 BEDS forms (190KB)
- Instructions for District Form (292KB)
- Instructions for Public School Form (212KB)
- Instructions for BOCES Form (143KB)
- Instructions for Charter School Form (235KB)
Public School Codes (108KB)
- BEDS Online Nonpublic Memo Fall 2014 (103KB)
- Non-Public School BEDS Application Addendum (100KB)
- Non-Public School Form (313KB)
- Instructions - Fall 2014 Non-Public Schools (234KB)
For information concerning the Professional Master File (PMF) Data visit the the following page: PMF.