Collection of Basic Educational Data System (BEDS)
The Basic Educational Data System (BEDS) Institutional Master File (IMF) application for Public School Districts and Schools, Charter Schools, BOCES and Nonpublic Schools will be available early October, via the IRS portal. Paper copies of these forms and their instructions can be found below.
Using your SEDDAS username and password please log on, complete and submit the appropriate forms by October 31st. If you need assistance regarding your username and password, please contact email@example.com or (518) 473-8832.
If you have any questions regarding the on-line application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (518) 474-7965.
NOTE: THE BEDS IMF (INSTITUTIONAL MASTER FILE) FORMS ARE NOT APPLICABLE FOR NEW YORK CITY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- Instructions for District Form (292KB)
- Instructions for Public School Form (212KB)
- Instructions for BOCES Form (143KB)
- Instructions for Charter School Form (235KB)
Public School Codes (108KB)
- Non-Public School BEDS Application Addendum (100KB)
- Non-Public School Form (313KB)
- Instructions - Fall 2014 Non-Public Schools (234KB)
For information concerning the Professional Master File (PMF) Data visit the the following page: PMF.