Chapter 655 - A Report to the Governor and the Legislature on the Educational Status of the State's Schools: 2008
The Statistical Profiles of Public School Districts (data by county) is currently under development. For more information, contact the Office of Information and Reporting Services at (518) 474-7965.
The majority of the data previously published in the Statewide Profile of the Educational System is available on the web at the sites listed below. If you are looking for specific data previously reported in this volume and they are not available from the links below, please contact the Office of Information and Reporting Services at (518) 474-7965 with your request.
- Grade 3-8 ELA and Math Data
- Statewide Student Achievement Improves Across Grades 3-8 on 2008 Math & English Tests Press Release
- New York State School Report Cards
- School and District Accountability information
- Teacher and administrator demographics, salary, class size, staffing ratios, and more are available at the Professional Master File (PMF) site.
- Expenditure per pupil data are available at: http://www.oms.nysed.gov/faru/
- Education Statistics for New York State