- Set high expectations for all students.
- Partnered with local colleges to provide training and mentoring.
- Aligned local curriculum to the standards and paced topics to correspond to the grade-by-grade curriculum.
- Analyzed individual student data to determine whether help was needed, and of what type.
- Held weekly teacher meetings to plan and review student progress. Gave both formal and informal teacher-to-teacher support.
What Successful Schools Did To Improve Student Performance in Math