Nonpublic Secondary Graduation and Dropout Reporting
Principals of nonpublic schools are responsible for completing the Graduation Report if the school had high school graduates during the 2013-14 school year. The summer graduation report must be submitted if enrolled students earned diplomas in August.
The list below includes the memorandum and all report forms to be used by principals of nonpublic schools who issued diplomas in August 2013. If you have questions about completing these report forms, contact Information and Reporting Services (IRS) at (518) 474-7965 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2013-14 Memos and Forms
- 2013-14 School Year Assessment and Graduation Data Reporting Requirements PDF (53KB)
- Graduation Report for Nonpublic Schools - June 2014 (90KB )
- Summer Graduation Report for Nonpublic Schools - August 2014 (85KB)
- Non-Public Enrollment (coming soon)
- Memo to nonpublic school principals: Reporting Secondary Examination Results and High School Graduation Counts for the 2012-13 School PDF (coming soon)
- Scanning Regents Examination Answer Sheets: June 2011
- Link to RIC contacts