Nonpublic Secondary Assessment, Graduation and Dropout Reporting
Principals of nonpublic schools that had enrolled students who took Regents examinations and/or Regents Competency Tests (RCTs) during the 2011-12 school year are responsible for completing and submitting the Regents Examination Report and/or Regents Competency Report. Principals of nonpublic schools are also responsible for completing the Graduation Report if the school had high school graduates during the 2011-12 school year. The summer graduation report must be submitted if enrolled students earned diplomas in August.
The list below includes the memorandum and all report forms to be used by principals of nonpublic schools who administered Regents or RCT examinations or issued diplomas in August 2012. If you have questions about completing these report forms, contact Information and Reporting Services (IRS) at (518) 474-7965 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Memo to nonpublic school principals: Reporting Secondary Examination Results and High School Graduation Counts for the 2011-12 School PDF (53KB)
- Directions for Completing Nonpublic Regents Examinations Report and Regents Competency Test Report - August 2011, January 2012 and June 2012 PDF (53KB)
- Regents Examinations Report Form and Regents Competency Test Report Form - August 2011, January 2012 and June 2012 PDF (15KB)
- Graduation Report for Nonpublic Schools - June 2012 PDF (43KB)
- Summer Graduation Report for Nonpublic Schools - August 2012 PDF (50KB)