Nonpublic School Data Collection
Nonpublic Secondary Graduation and Dropout Reporting
The list below includes the memorandum and all report forms to be used by principals of nonpublic schools who issued diplomas during the 2014-15 school year. If you have questions about completing these report forms, contact Information and Reporting Services (IRS) at (518) 474-7965 or at email@example.com.
Principals of nonpublic schools are responsible for completing the Graduation Report if the school had high school graduates during the 2014-15 school year. The summer graduation report must be submitted if enrolled students earned diplomas in August.
Nonpublic schools must work with their local Regional Information Center (RIC) to report all state assessments (Grades 3-8, Regents, RCT, NYSAA, etc.) in the Student Information Repository System (SIRS). Also, starting with the 2015-16 school year, nonpublic schools must report all graduate data in SIRS. For more information on reporting requirements please refer to the memo to nonpublic school principals link below.
2014-15 Memos and Forms
- Memo to nonpublic schools principals: 2014-15 School Year Assessment and Graduation Data Reporting Requirements (225KB)
- Graduation Report for Nonpublic Schools - 2014-15 School Year (90KB )
- Summer Graduation Report for Nonpublic Schools - August 2015 (85KB)
- Graduation Report for Nonpublic Schools - June 2014 (90KB)
- Summer Graduation Repport for Nonpublic Schools - August 2014 (85KB)
- Scanning Regents Examination Answer Sheets: June 2011
- Link to RIC contacts