Vendor Support for School Districts and BOCES
This site provides guidance to New York State school data systems vendors regarding the collection of data in the Student Information Repository System.
- Code Changes [Updated 10/27/16]
- 2016-17 Templates [Updated 11/22/16]
- July 28, 2016 Vendor Mtg. PowerPoint * [Updated 7/28/16]
- 2016-17 SIRS Reporting Memo
- 2016-17 SIRS Timeline
* The PowerPoints provide information at a given point in time. Vendors should consult the SIRS Manual and updated guidance as distributed by IRS. Please submit any questions to email@example.com .
**For archived materials, please contact NYSED.
Data Validation Rules
Level 0 is a web-based application used to enter and validate data. Level 0 application contains edits to assist users in providing quality data to the Student Information Repository System (SIRS). The data validation rules for each extract may be accessed by clicking on the link below. The Department encourages student management system vendors to incorporate the data validation rules in their systems.
- Level 0 Data Validation Rules [Revised 11/30/2016]
2016-17 FRPL Reporting Guidance for Food Service Vendors (posted 9/15/2016)