BOCES Report Card Instructions
In order to create a BOCES report card Word file, for conversion to accessible PDF, please refer to these instructions:
- Before you start preparing your report card Word file, please follow the instructions for installing the report card Word template file to your PC (30KB) |
Report Card Word Template file ( ) (1.65 MB) .
- For preparing your report card Word file, please follow the 2011-12 BOCES Report Card documentation ( ) (4.76 MB).
- EXCEL Spreadsheet for Submitting Adult and Career Techincal Education (CTE) Data to SED (19.0 KB)
- Statewide Average Tuition Rates - CTE and Special Education (14.5KB)
- Once you have prepared your report card Word file, you are now ready to create the accessible PDF version of your BOCES report card. Please Note: Creating an accessible PDF version from the report card Word file does require that you have Adobe Acrobat installed on your PC.
- If you are using Adobe Acrobat 8, please follow the Word to Accessible PDF-Adobe Acrobat 8 instructions (342 KB).
- If you are using Adobe Acrobat 9, please follow the Word to Accessible PDF-Adobe Acrobat 9 instructions (337 KB).
- If you are using Adobe Acrobat Professional X, please follow the Word to Accessible PDF - Adobe Acrobat Professional X instructions (525 KB).
- Once you have created your accessible PDF report card file, you may want to "hear" how it sounds. This will give you an idea of how the report card sounds when a user's screen reader software accesses your report card file.
- Open your report card PDF file in Adobe Acrobat Reader or Adobe Acrobat.
- Click View, Read Out Loud, Activate Read Out Loud.
- Click View, Read Out Loud, Read This Page Only (or Read to End of Document).
- The page will now be read to you.
Please contact Christina Coughlin at 518.474.6541 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.