Nonpublic Schools

Process to Follow to Request an Adjustment to a Previous Year's Mandated Services Aid Claim

  • Make a photocopy the previous year's claim form (i.e., MSA-1 for School Year 7/04-6/05; SA-186 for prior years)
  • Make the appropriate changes and highlight them on the photocopy
  • Obtain a new original signature from the chief administrator
  • Attach a cover letter of justification explaining the corrections

Mail to:
New York State Education Department
Office of Grants Management
Room 475, Education Building Annex
Albany, NY 12234

Last Updated: August 12, 2015