- 03/11/14 - Additional Payment for CAP 2007-08 School Year
- 03/03/14 - Online System Re-Opened to Submit MSA Claims for 2012-13 School Year
- 11/13/13 - Adjustment to CAP Payments for 2009-10 School Year
- 07/15/13 - CAP Reimbursement for the 2011-12 School Year
- 11/20/12 - Adjustment to CAP Payments for 2008-09 School Year
- 10/15/12 - The MSA-1 Form, Schedule A/Worksheet, and Guidelines for the 2011-2012 school year are now available
- July 5, 2012 - Mandated Services Online System is now available
- June 25, 2012 - Duplicate CAP E-mails
- June 14, 2012 - The funds to reimburse for CAP claims for the 2010-11 school year are now available.
- April 18, 2012 - MSA ONLINE SYSTEM CLOSED
- 07/05/12 - Mandated Services Online System is now available
- 06/25/12 - Duplicate CAP E-mails
- 06/14/12 - The funds to reimburse for CAP claims for the 2010-11 school year are now available.
- 04/18/12 - MSA ONLINE SYSTEM CLOSED
- 03/21/12 - Adjustment to CAP Payments for 2007- 08 School Year
- 03/12/12 - MSA ONLINE SYSTEM CLOSED
- 03/08/12 - MSA Online System is now available for submission of 2008-2009, 2009-2010 and 2010-2011 School Year MSA Claims
- 02/22/12 - Status of MSA Reviews and Payments 2010-11 School Year
- 02/10/12 - Important School Health Information. Please sign up now!
- 01/13/11 - Mandated Services Online Training
- 01/13/11 - OSC Vendor IDS and
NYSED Substitute Form W-9
- Webinar for Nonpublic/Private Schools - Tuesday, November 22, 2011, 1:30PM - 2:30PM. Q & A Webinar on LEA Requirement to Recalculate Equitable Services Portion of ESEA Title IIA to Nonpublic/Private Schools Within District Boundaries.
- U.S. Department of Education's guidance on LEAs' responsibilities to provide equitable services to Nonpublic school students and teachers under Title III, Part A. (14KB)
- Regents and RCT Examination Schedule - January 2012 (26KB)
- Guidance on Reporting District of Residence in the Student Information Repository System (20KB)
- 2009-10 Comprehensive Attendance Program (CAP)
- The Nonpublic Secondary Report Forms have been placed on the IRS website for reporting Regents, RCT Examinations, and Graduation information (both regular and summer) for the 2010-11 school year. The completed forms are due to the Department by July 15, 2011. If they do not pertain to your school, please disregard.
- Legislative Action Concerning Flexibility with Instructional Materials Aid. The Department will issue additional guidance on implementing this flexibility.
Chapter 113 of the Laws of 2011 allows non-public schools to enter into contracts with BOCES for the processing of fingerprints in relation to criminal background check. (31KB)
- 04/20/11 - Chapter 113 of the Laws of 2011 allows non-public schools to enter into contracts with BOCES for the processing of fingerprints in relation to criminal background check (31KB)
November 12, 2014