CSP Request for Funds – Submitting FS-25 Forms
This is to inform CSP subgrantees of using the FS-25 form to request funds and to provide guidance regarding requirements that must be met in order to receive funds for anticipated expenditures using form FS-25.
- Once a charter school receives its initial payment equal to 20% of its approved first year 2011-2012 budget, it may submit an FS-25 to be reimbursed for any expenditures that exceed the first payment as well as for anticipated expenditures during the next month.
- You can directly go to the Grants Finance forms page housing the FS-25 templates which is located at http://www.oms.nysed.gov/cafe/forms/. Instructions are provided on the form stating that you send one copy with original signature directly to Grants Finance, Room 510W EB, Albany, NY 12234 for processing.
- The fiscal guidelines (3/4 of a page) for submitting FS-25s are found at http://www.oms.nysed.gov/cafe/guidance/guidelines.html#forms.
- The SED policy for submitting FS-25s (1-1/2 pages) is found at http://www.oms.nysed.gov/cafe/guidance/payments.html.
- It is important that you adhere to these requirements and maintain accurate, organized, up to date records so that Grants Finance can help resolve your questions or concerns without issue.
- FS-25s are required, received and processed by the Grants Finance office. If you need to reach the Grants Finance office you can call 518-474-4815. Questions can also be emailed to them at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: CS Name: FS-25 Question.