Do We Start?
1. Analyze data to identify the problem.
2. Identify root causes of the problem.
3. Examine reasons why the problem exists.
Who Should We Involve?
What Do We Want
1. Identify possible solutions.
2. Develop or modify an action plan
3. Implement the action plan.
How Do We Do It?
Have we created a supportive environment that ensures retention of quality
1. Provide strong leadership.
2. Define responsibilities.
3. Provide training and staff development.
Where Do We Go From Here?
Key Question: Have we created a framework for feedback and continuous improvement to retain quality teachers?
1. Evaluate and report results.
2. Celebrate success.
3. Sustain the effort.